Unlike the US-based corporate employee wellness, spa wellness programs are starting to deal with some of the quality of life of the subject is too physical. Wellness Corporate America has been a mild success with medical information, and preventive efforts. Unfortunately, most of these programs were not focused largely positive in nature, exuberant, joyful life.
wellness education each bath scene ahead of the historical roles. Most associate beauty treatments, baths, spas, pampering and self-indulgent something something. Spa offers therapeutic and rehabilitation programs, diet and weight loss, fitness and holistic treatments and tests recipes. These features are not abandoned, as they are in popularity and profitability, but it will not be the focus when the spa wellness trends come into full play. Instead, an era characterized by wellness lifestyle education to improve the quality of life philosophy, values and ways of thinking. Real wellness, after all, a dramatic alternative to doctors, medicines and diseases.
The new spa developments highlighted by the New York-based international organization, the Global Spa Summit or GSS. This group has supported and promoted major trend reports for the past three years. GSS-sponsored studies excipient industry leaders and all the other search insight into the spa movement worldwide. GSS has proven to reduce the risk of wellness is too important new market for the bath. Such a transformation, promote the general welfare by promoting national health and productivity. Thus, while the wealthy are in the lead, you can expect some benefits trickle down to the rest of us.
every year GSS home to a large forum for spa managers. This annual conference is called Spa Summit. Last year & # 39; Istanbul's event focused on wellness. The 2011 Summit will begin Sunday in Bali, Indonesia a theme "Changing Engage. The Client Money in the future.".
Spa Wellness worldwide
* Sweden – Anna BJURSTA, Managing Director raison d & # 39; & # 39; Etre, senses today & # 39; consumers and result-oriented, interested in advanced life coaching, nutrition and chemical-free products. Customers recognize that beauty also comes from within. Wellness in the future; the general mindset of the consumer is learning how to live a healthier lifestyle. Ms. BJURSTA stresses the importance of accurate information, preferably a scientific basis.
* Brazil – Gustavo Albanesi, President of the Brazilian Association Spa, reported remarkable growth attributed to a "new culture of wellness looking for increased quality of life, especially in big cities." This culture has changed the way people watch baths, which are becoming part of day-to-day life. The growth of the spa industry in Brazil is fed by major upcoming events, particularly the Olympics and the World Cup.
* Europe / Austria – Sha, the spa owner, interest reports "Alpine style spa," adding, "The bathroom community to face and Austria to address the fundamental needs of high-performance society. "the latter addresses mental balance, and a series of holistic approaches to stress management (especially in the burnout-prevention) and the" real life "of high-speed society. In Austria and around the world, there is a greater recognition of new social responsibility through the spa community mental increase with the key to the philosophy, science and art. "
* Dr. Thomas Várhelyi professor of Hungary, came the news that the Hungarian spas focus on medical and wellness tourism. It distinguishes the traditional spa hotel and wellness hotel-something very few countries. This is likely to result Hungary & # 39;. and a long history of thermal baths of the spa concept prevails in the region last year was the first year the number of spa guests was higher than the traditional spa hotel
* From Filip Boyen, COO Orient Express.. . updates regarding the hotel spa operators in Spain, Mexico and South Africa. a lot of hotels have been built in Spain in the recent construction boom, mostly appeal, accompanied by a wellness area. the latter favored by tourists than locals, who are still looking for the traditional baths. in Mexico, many new wellness and spas offer yoga retreats focus. in South Africa, spas deals with environmental awareness and other aspects of "going green." The keys will be successful with the highest level of service, clear concept spa and wellness education personnel.
* Greece – Vivian Patkós president and owner of Le Musical Luxury Suites & Spas innovations described in this country, emphasizing the philosophy and fantasy. The Greeks, of course, known for it's focus, perhaps because of the work of many early Greek real wellness pioneers like Epictetus, Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Protagorus, Heraclitus, Xenophanes and Thales of Miletus. Although none of these legendary thinkers had the opportunity to set the tone for the summer meeting of the National Wellness Conference Wellness apprentices, all made their mark on Greek baths and all the others. When asked whether the & # 39; It s true, as the world & # 39; s press suggested that Greece "is responsible for the only country of corruption and the collapse of the universe, Ms. Patkós surprise expressed. She expressed surprise by the fact that Greece was so strong, noting that he did not notice that it was such influence and power. Greece, she noted, there is an "upscale lifestyle but suffers from internal slander." for any reason, and many have suggested, "in the European Union, democracy and the benefits of strong job all seem unable to protect the existing social structure. "
The spa business in Greece is" big expensive spas minimal staff and no customers – this is the reality. "Ms. Patkós wrote.
Spa business suffers from lack of reduced funding, the psychological lack of interest, lack of cheap labor, at worst, or a survival scenario planning, lack of vision No one understands what is happening . Nobody has the solution to this long-term interests of torture Greeks always good at dealing with chaos and this situation makes them feel at home but in the end how to survive the crisis Here are options.?…?
first at extremely low prices . it is a simple reaction the most important thing is that the client plead not guilty when using luxury spa facilities, prices should be much lower than the pensions, it offered an absolute gift.. a gift to remind them, gently but firmly, however, the true state.
2. alternative experience. in a very different way that they used a master key alternative experience to release the clients of guilt. They need new things in a much more sophisticated, but not expensive package.
3. Less expensive consumption. There shall be, but not advertised and are not encouraged. Under these circumstances, the consumption of expensive products and products seem kitsch-like and provocative.
4. Alternatively, joy, at minimum cost. The idealism, philosophy, culture and art come back. There are many things we can enjoy for free. It is time to include them in expensive spa products.
5. The effective management. The Americans, it is the best, if not the only, way to survive. Greeks never been good at driving. However, there were good philosophy and fantasy. They are trained and educated abroad, as opposed to scientific management and is now used in conjunction with the philosophy and fantasy. We need low-cost, unique and not comparable to offering the greatest impact, alternative products and services not available elsewhere, and new tactics that remain side by side with our valuable customers in this transition period.
Now, in times of economic crisis, investing in Greece it seems more promising than ever.
* Germany – When Dietmar Müller-Elmau rebuilt his family & # 39; s Castle Hotel, and created a spa in Germany along the lines trying to visit. So, who is the center of the spa goal classical and pop music, fine food and wine, wellness and education of children in the cause of science and applied. His innovative spa called "Schloss Elmau Luxury Spa & Cultural Hideaway". When asked about the changes in the past year, Mr. Muller-Elmau said "less interest in beauty, rather the body and mind." Capital investment in Germany these days in the wellness arena, it seems that "the creation of a separate spas provide the perfect tranquility for adults and families unlimited time to their children."
* Japanese – Tomonori Maruyama, senior researcher at Mitsui Knowledge Industry, acknowledged the nyilvánvaló- that the spa industry, like all other sectors in Japan, said at the March 11 earthquake, tsunami and subsequent nuclear crisis. At least 560,000 people canceled hotel bookings; The number of reservations for the April-May & # 39; and domestic travel dropped packets than half of last year & # 39; and reservations. However, a massive pre-recovery construction program in northeastern Japan as planned. So this is a good opportunity for investors in the new spa wellness services. A personal message received yesterday, Mr. Maruyama noted that he and the people of Japan "can be felt and noticed again that they are supported by a lot of love around the world."
* The US – A summary of US spa development was not part of the global conferences in advance of the Summit, but Jeremy McCarthy, Director of Global Spa Development and operating Starwood Hotels and Resorts, into "a bird & # 39; s eye view spas in the world" distilled trends noticed. "Sleep, food, mood, exercise and other wellness emphases have evolved to a physical dimension of health While the past few decades, focused on food and exercise as the two primary keys wellness … today & # 39th; and wellness programs include aspects of psychological well-being than the emotions and ways of thinking. "
* of the host country of the Summit, Martha Tilaar spa about developments in Indonesia. As for changes in the past year, Ms. Tilaar said the people, especially women, are influenced by western fashions and trends. Wellness seem to fit everyone feels the need to balance everyday life. Indonesians seem more aware now about wellness in a modern, fast world. However, the lack of industry standardization and competencies.
In addition to the above remarks countries around the world GSS reports have also discovered, thanks to Lutz Hertel of the German Wellness Association (Deutschen Wellness Verbands) developments in the Caribbean. Dr. Abhishek Jain, a senior leader of "The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT" St. Lucia and board member of the Caribbean Spa and Wellness Association, noted that "good old paradigm shift & # 39; & # 39 pampering, finding & # 39; & # purposes 39, and is intended to health & # 39; prevention & # 39; and & # 39; promotional & # 39;. a healthier lifestyle, "Dr. Jain believes in" customers seek relevant information well-being, self-development and the added meaning and principles that support the increased stimulation over the threshold of self-efficacy in demand. "
Well, that & # 39; s about it – as much up-to-date highlights, it is likely that about wellness spas timid advances to Bali this weekend gala of the Global Spa Summit spa managers and innovators.